Monday, October 11, 2010

AUTUMN LOVE – Bunny Zoe’s Crafts October Challenge

Hello everybody!

Today I’d like to show you a card made for the new challenge at Bunny Zoe’s Crafts. I was invited to be a Guest DT for the October challenge and what’s more, Nikki, the owner of Bunny Zoe’s Crafts asked me to choose a theme! How cool is that!!!


So the theme for the October Challenge is AUTUMN LOVE ! I love Autumn - vivid colours, falling leaves, fiery pink of the sunset.....And to add something different to the theme, I added in the Love element :-)


As a Guest DT, I could choose a free stamp from her store! Nikki is so generous and I tell you, there are so many gorgeous stamps there, that it was really difficult to choose from, lol. I finally picked Brother & Sister from Magnolia Cozy Autumn 2010.

I had so much fun creating the card and colouring the image, they’re so cute! I hope you like my card!


Don’t forget to stop by the Bunny Zoe’s Crafts challenge blog to see the beautiful creations of the DT! I hope you can join in this month's challenge for a chance to win a fabulous gift certificate or a Guest DT position!

And now for my good news.....


A few days ago, I received an email from Nikki, asking me if I would like to join Bunny Zoe's team every challenge! I didn’t have to think for a long time, I said yes immediately! I’m so happy and honoured to participate and be among the very talented Bunny Zoe’s Crafts DT. How lucky I am!!!!

And here is my card:


I spent quite a lot of time creating the sentiment! It’s computer generated and all letters were cut out with a circle punch (a punch to make circles in sheets of paper to be put in a binder, lol) then distressed with Wild Honey & Rusty Hinge inks. Then I printed larger circles, cut them out by hand as I don’t have a punch of that size (not easy to cut such a small size, lol), distressed with Aged Mahogany ink and covered with Burgundy Stickles. Both circles are attached together and then mounted on 3D foam circles.

I'm entering my my card to the following challenges also:

Wild Orchids Crafts - Stitch it up

Basic Grey - Sparkle

Stamp Something - Punchy

Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Sparkling


SUPPLIES:

Stamps:

Brother and Sister (Magnolia Cozy Autumn 2010), Sentiment is computer generated

Copics:

Tilda:

Dress & socks: R89, 39, RV34, 32, 00

Shoes: E29, 31, 50

Hair: E 59, 49, 53, 25

Skin: E 13, 11, 00, R22, 20

Edwin:

Trousers: E29, 27, 25, 33, 21, 50

Shirt, Shoes: E79, 77, 71

Hair: E19, 18, 17, 13

Skin: E 13, 11, 00, R22, 20

Paper: Basic Grey – Indian Sumer 6x6 paper pad, ColorCore cardstock

Tools: Martha Stewart punch around the page – Swirling Lace; Spellbinders Nestabilities –Classic & Scalloped heart; Circle punch (sentiment); Distrezz it all machine, Inkessential white opaque pen, Ranger blending tool, Scor-tape, 3d foam tape, thread & needle

Embellies: Wild Orchids crafts paper roses, Flatback pearls, Glimmer mist – pearl; Stardust and Burgundy Stickles;

Inks: Distress inks – wild honey, rusty hinge, aged mahogany


BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Today's is Nikki's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweetie!

And to celebrate there is 10% off everything in her store!!!

(this offer ends midnight, Monday October 11th)



Thank you for stopping by today!

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

34 comments:

Magali said...

Tout simplement extraordinaire !!!
Gros bisoussssssss
Mag :)

KayBeHybrid said...

wow.. looks fantastic.. love the colors..
Hugs, Katrin

Angela said...

What a gorgeous design! So pretty! You've colored these images beautifully! ;) hugs, Angela

Shake said...

Hey Silvie!
Love this creation soooo much!
The colors are pretty!

Hugs, Albert

Dena said...

Oh Wow! Silvie! you are an amazing crafter!! This is gorgeous! Your coloring just kills me it is so awesome!!! Great card!
Hugs, Dena

Leslie Avila said...

Silvie,
I just LOVE all your work. What can I say, simply beautiful!!!!!! You inspire me!
Blessings to you girl~
Leslie Avila
p.s. Can you see if I'm following your blog? It's not in english and I couldn't figure out how to translate it. lol
Hope you have A GREAT DAY!

virginie13 said...

coucou, très belle carte, bise

Tracy V. said...

Silvie, this is gorgeous! Your coloring and shading is soooo awesome! Love it!
Tracy

Pen to Paper said...

Hi Sylvie,

Oh wow this is absolutely gorgeous! I love how you've done the sentiment. I thought they were alphabet buttons. That is so cool!

Hugs,

Jackie

Cindy2 said...

Love the detailed work you've done here. And the colors are some I would not have thought to use together but boy, they work well. Great job. Thanks for joining the MSL challenge and letting us see your art. C2

shelly said...

Oh, it's gorgeous Sylvie! I love the little flower buds and your coloring is just wonderful. Congrats on the new dt position =)
hugs,
Shell

Barb Hardeman said...

Gorgeous design Silvie, and beautifully colored! This is so prettily put together, a delightful card...hugs...Barb

Cordine said...

It's absolutely gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

syllie said...

Wow Silvie, this is great!! A beautiful card again. I love the colorcombo and you DP. Everything is beautiful. By the way,maybe you have missed it, by your last card i left a comment that i have a award for you on my blog i hope you will except it?? Hugs Sylvia

Lisette Morris said...

Just Gorgeous! The heart behind them is adorable and I love the colors you used.

Pat said...

CONGRATS Sylvie!! What a great honor to be on Bunny Zoe's DT!!Well deserved, darlin'!! Your cards are gorgeous...and this one is no exception! Just beautiful!
Pat Frank

Stephanie said...

Wow, lovely creation!! Thanks for joining us at MSL. Would love to see you for our purple and black challenge beginning on 10/24. Hugs!

Rene said...

What a beautiful card! Everything is so pretty...as always! :D

Kristel said...

Woww this is just stunning Silvie!!
Hugs Kristel

Kim said...

Beautiful card! Love the design and your coloring. TFS!!

Hugs,
Kim

Christina C. said...

Hi Silvie! Your card is extraordinarily GORGEOUS....love every special detail! Magnificent coloring!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Silvie, it is a stunning project. Love the image and your stitches are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Christine Riley said...

Oh my goodness, this is stunning! What beautiful coloring and paper choices. I love the distressing that you did too!
Hugs, Christine

Yanitza Ramos said...

Wow, what a beautiful card you did here... and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

Crystal said...

WOW Silvie this is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE LOVE your colors!!! and your layout and all your details are amazing!!!!

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
megline said...

Très belle carte. Tilda et Edwin sont mignons comme tout. J`aime beaucoup les couleurs et le papier utilisé.
Line:)

~Etoile~ said...

Oh que c'est beau, un réel délice à regarder!!!

Anonymous said...

Très très jolie carte. Un travail extraordinaire !!! Bisouxxxx

BA said...

hi silvie
your card is adorable!!!, love your colouring, paper and detials you used
xoxo BA

Bev said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenge this week x

Sheri said...

You did so much work on this sentiment...and boy of boy, did it pay off! Love this!Thank you so much for joining us at Magnolia Lovers!

Handmade by Vivi said...

simply adorable card!
Thanks for joining us MSL!
Hugs,
Vivi

anaRy said...

What a fascinating creation!!! Just stunning.
anaRy
Gilli
Design Team Scout