Monday, March 12, 2012

Party Lucy!

Hello,
Today starts a new challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts. and this month our theme is SHABBY CHIC / VINTAGE chosen by our gorgeous Karina.
I decided to use papers from My Mind's Eye -Love Me paper pad and I think those pink tones are just perfect for Shabby Chic Style. The gorgeous stamp is C.C.Design Swiss Pixie Party Lucy - I love this little cutie!





Heart tag can be pulled out: (click to enlarge):


crackle accents on the clock:


inside of the card:


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:
Wild Orchids Crafts - Get in Shape
All That Scraps - Sparkle
CES - CHARMing

Supplies:
Stamps: C.C. Designs - Swiss Pixie Party Lucy; Kaisercraft - Chanteuse clear stamps (I used the big frame to stamp the edges around the frame behind Lucy + inside); sentiments : Magnolia and Stempelglede -Just a Note set
Copics: Lucy's outfit: C5, 3, 2, 00, BG 0000; RV 95, 93, 91, V0000; hair: E44, 43, 42, 40; skin: E13, 11, 000, 0000, R22, 20
Paper:My Mind's Eye - Love Me Paper pad, Bazzill
Tools:Spellbinders - Reverse Wonky Rectangles, Magnolia DooHickey's - Swirly Butterfly, Magnolia DooHickey's - So Wrapped Lovely, Martha Stewart - Edger Doily Lace punch, Martha Stewart - Cherish punch around the page
Embellies: WOC flowers, chipboard clock, crackle accents, pearl marker, stickles, paper doily satin ribbon, Kaisercraft - Paper blooms (fuchsia), Crafted Heart Charm (E015-W), Flatbacked pearls, flatbacked gem stones


Thank you for stopping by!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs,

5 comments:

Karen said...

Oh wow! This is gorgeous!!

Danielle said...

Allo Silvie, comme elle est mignonne cette petite Lucy, ta carte est magnfifique. toute cette dentelle en papier vraiment splendide. J'adore les couleurs.

Dena said...

How Suuuuuper cute Silvie!!! I love everything about it. That little heart tag is really cute how you did it!!!
Hugs, Dena

JenniferD said...

She is soooo cute ! The card is awesome !

Vicky said...

Oh sweetie this is absolutely stunning I so love shabby chic & this is sheer perfection hun. Your colouring is AWESOME & I just love the papers & layout, EVERYTHING!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx