Monday, August 8, 2011

Easel card with Lil Valentine Lad Luca!

Hello,
It's time for a new challenge over at Bunny Zoe's Crafts Blog. It's my turn (yay) and I would like to see your EASEL CARDS!

I love making easel cards! Sometimes I struggle with decorating the inside of "normal" square cards as I don't have much time but with easel cards, I have no choice, lol, everything needs to be decorated :-)

So here is my Easel card using the Tickled Pink Lil Lad Valentine Luca stamp . He and other TPS are available at Bunny Zoe's crafts.
Isn't Valentine Luca just the cutest? I so love this stamp (he was quite difficult to color though as he's so thin, lol) and I don't know why it took me so long to make a card with! As Luca is holding a rose, I used a sentiment from Stempelglede - Just a note set. It's just perfect for this stamp, isn't it?






flower details (click to enlarge if necessary):

card closed:


SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Tickled Pink Stamps - Lil Valentine Lad Luca, Stempleglede - Just a note (sentiment), Grunge collection (borders on the heart)
Copics: Clothes: BG 78, 75, 72, 10; E 99, YR 24, 23, 21,00; hair, shoes, belt:
E 59, 49, 29, 27, 25, 50, 51, skin: E 13, 11, 00, 0000, gift box: B 99, 97, 95, 93, 00
Paper:
Bazzill Cardstock, My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose - Hattie paper pad
Tools: Magnolia DooHickey die - Dream tag, Marianne D. Creatables - Leaves LR0156 ,Spellbinders - Classic & Scalloped Hearts, Bow Easy, Crop-a-dile II
Embellies: Mulberry paper flowers, Flat back pearls, Stardust Stickles, Platinum Stickles, Kaisercraft Lace pack - White, MME yellow pearl brad, Bead cap Style 2,
Metal Key charm, Waco Pearl marker, feathers, brown eyelets, brown ribbon.

I'm entering my card to the following challenges:
Tickles Pink Stamps - Feathers
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
The Paper Shelter - Flowers, Flowers, Flowers


I hope you have a wonderful day.

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,

15 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Louise said...

Silvie your card is beautiful!! The sentiment is perfect and I love how you attached the key to the heart. Colours and papers match perfectly
Louise

Lorraine Mcneil said...

Oh, woo hoo. I found your blog, Silvie. Wow, what a great job you've done of this card. Fab, fab, fab. Off to check out the rest of your blog. Hugs. Lorraine

Cor* said...

You know how much I love this (via FB).....need I repeat myself!! OMG!!! LOL Every detail is scrummy delish! Great coloring! Thanks for playing with us at TPSC this week!

Monique said...

Beautifull card Silvie!

Hugs Monique

Crea Astrid said...

What a lovely card, with a beautiful stamp. Nice details.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

cathylynn said...

Oh my Silvie your easel card is gorgeous! I've never saw this image before but you've colored him so handsome. I'm loving all of your wonderful details and DP's. That sentiment is just perfect!!
Hugs,
Cathy-Lynn from the USA

Linda said...

WOW!! This is simply stunning!! Very lovely work.. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.. Hugs, Linda

Only By His Grace said...

What a handsome dude. You ahve colored him beautifully. i love all the DP's. Flowers look great.
Hugs Maz

Katie said...

This card is GORGEOUS! I love all the little details- the more I look the more I see. You're coloring is simply stunning! Thanks so much for joining us over at TPSC :)
xx Katie- Guest DT

Anonymous said...

This is just Beautiful Silvie. Your colouring is amazing,wonderful card
Hugs Julie P

Regan said...

Exquisite, Silvie! I think I gushed about it enough on facebook already, but it is gorgeous and a work of art! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
{hugs}
Regan ~ Design Team

Unknown said...

Your cards are realy wonderfull :-)
I like your blog an signed me in
kindly
Anja

Anonymous said...

wow silvie! this is fantastic. love how you have combined the colrs, papers and embellies. wonderful!
hugs!

Ally said...

Hi Silvie, just found your blog and I love ALL your cards! Wow, you are such a talented young girl, it's unbelievable :) Have linked you on my blog so that I won't miss any of your creations!
Lotsa hugs, Alessandra