Sunday, March 3, 2013

Saturated Canary - Zumba Chick

Hello,
Today starts a new card challenge at the Ribbon Girl blog. This week's theme is: Add ribbon or twine.
For my card, I have coloured a Saturated Canary stamp - Zumba Chick available in rubber at Bunny Zoe's Crafts! Isn't she gorgeous? I love this chick :). Are you shocked? No pink, purple, lilac, ivory on my card but a very untraditional colour combo (for me) lol! The papers are from Maja Design - Walking in the forest paper pad.

  Image is coloured with Copics:
B99, 95, 93, 91, C00
YR27, 24, 23, 21, 00
hair: E49, 29, 27, 53, 51, 50


 
 
I hope you like my card and it inspired you to joins us in our challenge this week. 
Pop over to the Ribbon Girl blog to see the rest of the team's fabulous creations!

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great Sunday!
 Love,


9 comments:

Elena F said...

What a beautiful work!; so-so pretty. Allways surprising me. Fantastic colours convination.Elena.

Sylvie Mathieu said...

Han ma Chérie !!
J'adore les couleurs !!!!!!!!!!
T'as réalisé ça comme une chef !
Tu as un style bien à toi que je kiffe terriblement. J'aime beaucoup ce mélange de jaune et de bleu. De plus, j'adore les papiers "Plaid". Ils sont pourtant très masculins et tu as réussi à féminiser le tout, c'est fou ! Et l'intérieur de ta carte est une pure tuerie, ce Die de Marianne donne vraiment une très jolie dimension à ton travail. Et malgré le fait que je trouve les Brads que tu as utilisé très gros, tu as réussi à bien les incorporer à ta réa', c'est vraiment impressionnant toute cette ingéniosité dont tu fais preuve. Même ton art est intelligent !!
Plein de bisous !!

Angélique said...

I think it is a abs stunning card, love the colors and the layout!
Angelque

Ribbon Girl said...

Hello Silvie - love the golds and blues on your card - such a fun image too, beautifully coloured and presented! hugs Mary x

chrilvian said...

ooo cooll

Astrid said...

This card is absolutely amazing, love the image, your colouring and beautiful details !!

hugs Astrid

Elise said...

Hi Silvie! I could probably stay on your blog all day long .. there is just SO much to see and take in .. it's AMAZING here! You add so many INCREDIBLE details to all of your creations .. sigh .. each one is just a true work of art! Now this little cutie here, I can totally see her all "zumba-ing" out and shakin' it all over town. haha! And not only the cover is brilliant, but the inside is as well! My goodness, I could go on and on .. and look at that darling charm there! eeeee! :) Love love love ... so much!

Sending big Hugs,
Elise

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Silvie...... LOVE THIS CARD!!! The colors and details are wonderful!!
hugs........

Lorraine Mcneil said...

How super cute is this?? As always your colouring is sensational and your embellishments are crazy cool. I tried Zumba once, my feet wouldnt go where I wanted them to. I certainly didnt look as good as your Zumba Chic. Spectacular, hun.
Hugs
Lorraine xxxx