Thursday, May 2, 2013

Magnolia - Tilda Longstocking ♥

Hello,
I'm finally posting my card for the current Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only challenge. The theme is very easy again - simply add a die cut :)
I decided to colour the sweet Tilda Longstocking. The beautiful papers are Maja Design (again, I know!) and the gorgeous embellies are from the Ribbon Girl (links at the end of my post).

 Image is coloured with Copics:
V99, 95, 93, 91, 00
E47, 44, 43, 42, 41, 40
hair: E49, 29, 27, 25, 53, 52
shoes: E29, 27, 25, 23, 21

 
I'm entering my card to the following challenge:
 
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Hugs, 




10 comments:

Elena F. said...

fantastic work and fantastic colouring also. Elena F.

Veronique said...

Magnifique!

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Gorgeous card as always. I love colours and all details.

Christina C. said...

WOW....this is gorgeous! The most luscious embellishments and a most magnificently colored Tilda!

Cordine said...

it's stunning!
hugs
cordine

Unknown said...

Every time I look at this amazing card, I see something new! It's totally gorgeous. I've pinned it to make sure I don't lose it. xxx

Lorraine Mcneil said...

Silvie, this is fantastic. This one really has a place in my heart. I was brought up watching Pippi Longstocking, and your card has just opened up my younger years. Omg, you are absolutely amazing and you just have the perfect eye for colour. Your a true artist, my friend xxx

Jenny said...

Stunning creation!! Jen xx

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful! I love all the pretty details, the colours are just gorgeous
Hugs Julie P

catz said...

wowieee........this is drop dead gorgeous! catz