Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturated Canary - Ephesians 6 and Vicky the Viking ♥♥

Hello lovelies,
I'm here with a new Saturated Canary inspiration card to share. After my creepy (only a little bit lol) Withering Fairy card last time, I'm back to girly cards with lots of shabby pink and white, flowers, pearls, lace :-)
I have used 2 amazing Saturated Canary images on my card, one is the brand new Ephesians 6, Armor of God and the other one is from an older release and is called Vicky, the Viking. They are both so gorgeous, aren't they? Love those cuties ♥♥


Images are colored with Copics:
RV99, 95, 93, 91, 0000
E79, 77, 74, 71, 70
E47, 44, 43, 41, 40
C7, 5, 3, 1, 00
hair: E29, 25, 53, 51
skin: E13, 11, 01, 000, 0000, R21, 20


  

The papers are by Maja Design (Vintage Summer Basic).


The text  is the Armor of God, Ephesians 6: 13-17.




The stunning lace trims - large embroidered 'Emily' and the tiny Ivory 'Rebecca' Cluny lace, flowers (carnations, lilac roses, rose buds), 15 mm Grape satin ribbon, self adhesive pearl hearts, flatback flower embellishment, self adhesive ivory pearls, white opal liquid pearls are from the Ribbon Girl.


Thank you for popping in!
Have a lovely weekend everyone!
Hugs, 

13 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Oh another masterpiece by Silvie ♥♥ I so wish I knew how to colour like you!!the details are amazing like always Gorgeous gorgeous I so love your card ♥

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the hint of shabby chic.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Pop's Cards said...

I absolutely love this gorgeous creation, hugs Pops x x x

Elena F Scrap said...

OH MY SILVIE; I can´t belive it! REALLY REALLY AWESOME; I have no words to explain how magnific is this so I´m goin in spanish. Realemente estás que te sales con esta tarjeta; tanto la composición, como los colores que has elegido, el mimo que se desprende de todo ello hacen que sea fantastica; una obra realizada rebosante de amor hacia el scrap y con todo lujo de detalles; de verdad; estoy impresionada!!!!! Elena F.

PattyG said...

bellissima come sempre...

Ribbon Girl said...

Silvie your card is absolutley gorgeous - in fact it's stunning and a work of art! Big hugs from Mary x

Hanna said...

Oh wow what a lovely card! Your design is wonderful and very unique, love how you've made the text the focal point and used two images, very beautiful!!!!
Gorgeous details and fabulous colouring as always too.

Hugs
Hanna

Dangina Martinez said...

Absolutely Gorgeous. I love all the distressing and wonderful design.
Hugs, Dangina

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

ohhhh silvie this is just amazing!!!! what a gorgeous design... they must take you FOREVER! i love the colours and all of the gorgeous details :)

Alexandra♥ said...

Very festive and on the same time elegant design, the details are amazing and the card is stunning all together.

Laura Love said...

This is GORGEOUS! I really admire the way you add all the embellishments and layers in your projects! Looks amazing!

Lorraine Mcneil said...

Oh WOW, Silvie. This is seriously insane. Truly unbelievable. Your colouring just gets better and better, but, honey, I dont think you can get better than this!!! This card is just pure MAGIC. Talk about eye candy. This is just pure artwork, darling girl. Keep 'em coming coz they just make my day. Mwah x

Candy said...

'Oh Silvie!!
What tremendous work - and how stunning your card it!!! I love how you have put the two images to the side and the verse in the middle. All of your embellishments finish this card off excellently.
Hugs, Candy