Saturday, November 16, 2013

Saturated Canary - OWL ALWAYS LOVE YOU ♥♥

Hello lovelies
hope you are having a lovely weekend. Today, I'm sharing my latest Saturated Canary card with you. My make today features the super gorgeous 'Owl always love you'. She's definitely one of my favorite SC images ever! This little girlie is so beautiful! And look how cute that little owl is!! ♥♥


Image is colored with Copics:
Outfit: 
R89, 85, 83, 81; RV99, 95, 93, 91, 00, 0000
E47, 44, 43, 41, 40; C5, 3, 1, 00
hair; E29, 25, 53
skin: E13, 11, 01, 000, 0000; R22, 20
owl: E59, 57, 55, 53, 51


I went for a completely girlie card with lots of pinks/lilacs. Papers are by Maja Design. Added lots of flowers and die cuts and finally had a chance to use those cute little owl charms I had in my stash - just perfect for this image! Even stamped an owl on one of the tags ;)


Embellies from the Ribbon Girl:
42mm Pink Embroided Tulle lace, 20 mm Cream fan pattern cotton lace, White and Pink beaded twirls, Off white and Purple carnations, 10mm Ivory and pink roses, White hip rose bud, Cream, Mauve rose and Pink tulip seam binding, Diamente heart stick pin, Ivory self adhesive flatback pearls, Dusty pink hemp twine


Thank you for popping in!
Have a lovely day everyone!
Hugs

3 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Stunning card Silvie as always. Love the design and the image. Love Alison xx

Lorraine Mcneil said...

Hey my little sweetheart, are you anything BUT girlie?!!! This is amazing and just exactly what I expect from you. I'm sure everyone knows your work by now. Your extremely easy to pick, because your cards are just so you! Nothing less than perfect. Mille fois merci. (for keeping us so happy with your creations) xxxxxx

Ribbon Girl said...

Fabulous card Silvie! Mary x