Monday, March 10, 2014

La-La Land Crafts - LEPRECHAUN LUKA ♥♥

Hello,
hope you had a lovely weekend! We had such a sunny and warm weekend here, looks like Spring is definitely here :)

My card today is for our new challenge at La-La Land CraftsThis week the theme is:  *ONE LAYER & LUCK*

This was such a hard theme for me as I just can't do CAS or one layer (or whatever they are called cards!!). What's more, I went  for a green theme (which I can't do either) and I'm not so good at making cards with boys images......so in the end the whole card took me longer than a card in my "traditional" style (= with lots of layers, embellies, etc)....LOL!!

I have used the following La-La Land Crafts items:
StampLeprechaun Luka 
Dies: Steampunk ClockString of Hearts BorderRolled Rose LargeRolled Rose Small and Medium
Heart Key and Lock

Image is colored with Copics:
Outfit: G28, YG67, 64, 61, G20
E29, 39, 37, 35, 33, 31, 30
W5, 1, 00
Pot: E79, 77, 74, 71, 70
Coins, golden accents: E35, YR24, 21, Y15
Hair: E29, 18, 15, 11
Skin: E11, 01, 000, 0000; R21, 20


The design paper is by Graphic 45.


Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter Feed
Be sure to stop by the LLLC blog to see the rest of projects the DT have created! They are fabulous!!

 Thank you for your visit!
 Have a lovely day!
Love,


1 comment:

NicoleDesigns said...

Love everything you do Silvie and this is no exception..... What a fabulous job.... Thanks for sharing, xo Nikki