Thursday, July 31, 2014

Saturated Canary - Love Bug ♥♥

Hi everyone,
hope you are having a great week. 
I have new card to share with you today and it features one of the amazing Saturated Canary images. The image is called 'Love Bug'. Gorgeous digi, isn't it? Love, love, LOVEEEEEE it!!

Image is colored with Copics:
V09, 15, 12, 06, 01, 000
V99, 95, 93, 91
E47, 44, 43, 41
Hair: E49, 29, 25, 53
Skin: E13, 11, 01, 000, 0000; R22, 21
Car: E79, 77, 74, 71, 70; C9, 7, 5, 3; B000, 0000

Papers are by Maja Design - Fika collection. One of my favorites, I so love the creams, purples and lilacs in it!!


Dies on my cards are by La-La Land Crafts, Cheery Lynn and Magnolia.
Sentiment is by Stempelglede.

Gorgeous embellies from the Ribbon Girl:
30mm wild lilac roses, 18 mm 'Teresa' Cream cluny lace, Cream and Sky Mauve Seam Binding, Organza rose trim, Wooden Heart button (painted in white), self adhesive silky pearl heart, white opal liquid pearls


Thank you for stopping by today!
Have a lovely day!
Big Hugs


5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Silvie this is just so beautifully designed and coloured. Just love the circle dies on the sides.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

annemarie said...

wauw your card ius stunnning Silvie. and the image....... I love it!!

hugs Annemarie

Veronique said...

Magnifique Silvie ♥

Nicolette said...

This is again such a beautiful and gorgeous card! I love your style!

Hugs, Nicolette

Sharon said...

I just love this image Sylvie. Fingers crossed, if my daughter passes her driving test next week, I shall be making her a card with this image.
I love your gorgeous design and it is beautifully embellished.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x