Thursday, August 21, 2014

Saturated Canary - PENNY ♥♥

Hi lovelies, 
hope you are having a great week. I'm here to share a new card, this time it's for SATURATED CANARY and it features 'PENNY' - another super gorgeous image  ♥ ♥  


Image is colored with Copics:
Dress; R89, 85, 83, 30, 02, 01
Hair: E29, 25, 53
Skin: E13, 11, 01, 000, 0000; R 21, 20


Papers are by My Mind's Eye - Be Happy collection.


Dies on my cards are by Tim Holtz, Spellbinders and La-La Land Crafts.


Gorgeous embellies from the Ribbon Girl:
Flower Pearl bead trim, white carnations, 10mm white and pink roses, 20mm pink roses, silky pearl hearts, white opal liquid pearls, pink hemp twine

Thank you for stopping by today!
Have a lovely day!
Big Hugs

1 comment:

Linda Levoir said...

Totally gorgeous stunning card Silvie and I love the frame you've used here, well I love the whole card! :) xx