Wednesday, November 13, 2013

La-La Land Crafts - LIL' ROCKER LUKA and AUTUMN MARCI ♥♥

Hello,

hope you are having a lovely day. I'm here to share my card for the latest LA LA LAND CRAFTS Inspirational Monday. The theme this week is ABOUT A BOY.

The cute little guy on my card is LIL' ROCKER LUKA. As this challenge is 'About a Boy', I didn't use any flowers or lace - OMG, it was so hard not to use any LOL. So, as compensation, I used many many die cuts as CAS cards are not for me ha haaa! There are several LLLC dies on my card: STEAMPUNK HEART COGSFLAG BANNER , STITCHED SCALLOPS BORDERBOOKTAB  AND LABELS. The feather is by Tim Holtz. 

Image is colored with Copics:
Outfit: RV89, 85, 83, 81, 0000; C5, 3, 1, B0000
Hair: E29, 25, 53
Skin: E13, 11, 01, 000, 0000; R22, 20
Guitar: E39, 37, 35, 33, 31, 30
Papers are by Maja Design.

I'm also sharing my card from last week. My post was scheduled but for some unknown reason to me, it didn't go live. I was away the whole week and noticed this only when I came home. So this is my AUTUMN MARCI card with BOOKTAB  AND LABELS, OPEN LEAF FLOURISH dies from LLLC.


Image is colored with Copics:
Outfit: RV95, 93, 91, 00, 0000; R89, 85, 83, 81
hat, scarf, gloves: E79, 77, 74, 71, 70
Hair: E29, 25, 53
Skin: E13, 11, 01, 000, 0000; R22, 20

Papers are by Maja Design.

Gorgeous embellies from the Ribbon Girl:
Pink/Pale Pink two tone large wild rosebuds, Ivory large wild rosebuds, Purple carnation, 10mm White roses, 38mm Pink White striped grosgrain ribbon, pink stripe ribbon, 7mm Grape satin ribbon, Flatback flower embellishment, White opal liquid pearls

Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter Feed
Be sure to stop by the LLLC blog to see the rest of projects the DT have created! They are fabulous!!

 Thank you for your visit!
 Have a lovely day!
Love,

4 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

Stunning as always!!
It's always such a pleasure and inspiration to visit your blog, dear Silvie!

annemarie said...

your cards are stunning, love all the details and the coloring. Gorgeous images.

hugs Annemarie

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Silvie don't know how you do it but you produce such beautiful cards love how you put them together think I need lessons. Love Alison xxx

Ellen said...

Wooow Silvie so beautiful....love the stamps!
Hugs Ellen