Sunday, January 26, 2014

Saturated Canary - Teacups ♥♥

Hello friends,
my card today is for our new challenge over at the RIBBON GIRL. And to start the new year of challenges, the Ribbon Girl has a brand new challenge blog!!!
The first challenge of the year is a whole team 'Anything Goes' challenge. There's also a lovely prize for you to win from the Ribbon Girl online store!!!

My card features the gorgeous SATURATED CANARY - TEACUPS. She's a cutie, isn't she? Papers are by Maja Design - Fika collection.



Image is colored with Copics:
V09, 06, 04, 01, 000
E47, 44, 43, 41 40
E77, 74, 71, 70
R89, 85, 83, 81, 
hair: E49, 29, 25, 53
skin: E04, 11, 01, 000, 0000; R22, 21


I have used lots of yummy embellies from the Ribbon Girl:
18mm 'Teresa' Cream cluny Lace, 20mm White Fan pattern cotton lace, 10mm Lilac cotton lace, White beaded twirl, Purple beaded berries, Ivory beaded berries, White beaded twirl, Ivory and Lavender Gypsophalia, White hip rose bud, White sweetheart blossoms, Ivory Kort and Godt rolled roses, Purple cherry blossoms, Cream chrysanths, Cream seam bidning, Mauve seam binding, Pearl Heart pin, flatback self adhesive pearl heart, lilac pearl brad, flat back flower shaped embellishment, self adhesive cream pearls, self adhesive clear and lilac gems


Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Have a lovely day everyone!
Hugs



8 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh my, swoon just swoon, oh my...... this is just divine hunny and I love it
huge hugs Lou xxxx

Desire Fourie said...

Silvie this is another little piece of art. The textures and colouring is amazing with so many beautiful details to feast on.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Silvie another fantastic make. Love Alison xxx

Ribbon Girl said...

wow, a masterpiece!! Mary x

Kerri said...

love it!!! awesome

JenniferD said...

STUNNING! Such an Amazing Artist!

Only By His Grace said...

OMG! Silvie, your colouring is magnificent. I haven't been to your blog for some time. I love your new picture of yourself. I am just getting some Copic's so it is nice that you put the colours that you use.
Hugs Maz

Anonymous said...

Hi Silvie,

I love the colouring on your cards.
I added your blog to my favorite blogs on my blog!!
Thanks for the inspiration!
Greetings,
Astrid