Monday, June 9, 2014

La-La Land Crafts - CHEEKY MONKEY MARCI ♥♥

Hello everyone,
I'm back with a new card.  It's Monday and it means it's a new Inspiration day over at La-La Land Crafts.  This week the theme is: *STRIPES*

For my card, I usedthe following La-La Land Crafts items:
Stamp - Cheeky Monkey Marci
Dies - BirdhouseBuild-A-BeePicket FenceHeart DoilyBooktab and LabelsHeart SnowflakesHeart Key and LockScalloped Banner



My card is also for a new challenge over at BUNNY ZOE'S CRAFTS. This month our theme is where our theme this month is LAYERS (just perfect for me because more layers there are on my cards, the happier I am, LOL)
And a little enabler: there's a huge sale at BUNNY ZOE'S CRAFTSso grab some stamps while they are in stock!!!




Following items can be purchased at the store: 


Marci is colored with Copics:
Outfit: RV69, 09, 02, 91
E79, 77, 74, 71, 70
E44, 43, 41, 40 (+Monkey on the T-shirt)
C5, 3, 1, B0000
Hair: E29, 25, 53
Skin: E11, 01, 000, 0000; R21, 20


Papers are by Maja Design - Vintage Autumn Basics.




 Thank you for your visit!
 Have a lovely day!
Love,

No comments: