Thursday, November 27, 2014

SATURATED CANARY - LOVE ♥♥

Hello lovelies,
I'm here to share a brand new Saturated Canary card with you.
Today starts a new image showcase over at Saturated Canary Facebook page. This time we want to see projects with 'LOVE'. This is such a gorgeous image! I love mermaids and this one is definitely one of my favorites!!! 

I really loved making this card although it took me more than one week to finish!! I have been struggling with flu since last week and just can't shake it off :((( Anyway, here she is :)



Image is colored with Copics:
C9, RV69, 66, 63, 10
C9, BG78, 49, 45, 10
E47, 44, 43, 41, 81
Skin: E04, 11, 01, 000, 0000; RV11, R00


Embellies from the Ribbon Girl:
Cheesecloth, pearl bead string, Kort and Godt chrysanths, Purple Kort and Godt rolled roses, Ivory wild roses (painted purple), ivory flatback pearls, white opal liquid pearls


Thank you for popping in!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs




3 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

Feel better Silvie! Your card is gorgeous

XO
Alexandra

Dortesjs said...

This card is so amazing,
regards

Anonymous said...

This is stunning, I just love the scene you've created, beautifully done
Hugs Julie P