Thursday, January 29, 2015

Magnolia - Tilda in Vintage Outfit ♥♥

Hello lovelies, 
I have a little card to share with you today -  well, supposing my scheduled post goes live as planned lol :)

My card is a little reminder of the current Magnolia challenge over at the RIBBON GIRLwhere the theme is: *SEEING SPOTS*

My card is also a reminder of the current challenge over at Bunny Zoe's Crafts, where the the theme is *HEARTS*. On my card, I have used a Magnolia image from last year: Tilda in Vintage Outfit.

Image is colored with Copics:
RV69, 66, 19, 17, 83, 81
V09, 06, 05
E44, 43, 41,
Shoes: E77, 74, 71, 71
Hair: E29, 18, 15, 11
skin: E04, 11, 01, 000, 0000, R21, 20


Papers are by Maja Design and Prima Marketing.

Here is a complete list of items from BUNNY ZOE'S CRAFTS:
(text on the circle behind Tilda, butterfly inside)


I have used some yummy embellies from the Ribbon Girl:
38mm 'Phoebe' white guipure lace, cheesecloth, Fuchsia red Floribunda roses, White beaded stamens, Pink beaded stamens, 30mm lilac wild rose, 20 mm Lilac rose, silk pearl heart, stardust stickles, flat back pearls, pink and white decorative hat pins


Thank you so much for popping in!
Have a lovely day everyone!
Hugs

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Gorgeous card dear! I love how you mix different shades of one colour and they look perfectly together.
Love all the embellishments too. <3
Hugs, t.

Shuly said...

ma-gni-fique!