Friday, December 23, 2011

Criss Cross Card & Magnolia Christmas Calendar !!!

Hello everyone,
I scheduled this post before leaving on holidays, so hopefully Mr.Blogger won't play any tricks on me :-)

It's my pleasure to be hosting the day 23 of the Magnolia Christmas Calendar! If you want to win a prize from Magnolia, go to my Magnolia blog where you will find all the details.

I have made a Criss Cross Card with the stamps from the Sweet Crazy Love collection. Aren't they gorgeous? The collection is now available and ready to ship at Bunny Zoe's Crafts!





Supplies:
Stamps: Magnolia Sweet Crazy Love collection: Edwin with Stolen Heart, Tilda with Peony Tails, You are my heart sentiment, Cupido (mini inside); Stempleglede - Grunge Flourish hearts (the edges on the hearts), Inkadinkado - Postage stamp
Copics: Edwin: t-shirt & hat: V99, 95, 93, 91, 0000, C5, 3, 2, 1,00, trousers: E49, 59, 27, 25, 50, 51, hair: E49, 59, 29, 27, 50, 51, heart: R89, 85, 83; Tilda: dress: V99, 95, 93, 91, 0000, peony: R89, 82, 81, RV00, 0000, YR 02, 00, Y15, YG99, 97, 95, 93; Cupido: E13, 11, 00, 0000, R20, RV00
Paper: Bazzill cardstock, purple papers from Magnolia Sweet Christmas dreams 2011
Tools: Magnolia DooHickey dies - Heart Swirl, Swedish lace, Cheery Lynn - Lace die, Spellbinders Classic & Scalloped hearts, Spellbinders Grommet tags, Scalloped circle punch
Embellies: Mulberry paper roses, berry stamens, Waco pearl marker, Kaisercraft white lace, Stardust and Platinum stickles, Crackle accents on the heart, flatback pearls & gems

Thank you for stopping by!

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!


Have a lovely day!
Hugs,



8 comments:

Frouwkje said...

Hello Silvie,
I love your cards!!! They are so Beautiful!!! I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year!!!
xxx Frouwkje

Veronique said...

Salut,

Ta carte est splendide avec un très beau décors.

Je te souhaite à toi et ta famille un joyeux noël!

Bisous, Véronique

Scrappapouille said...

Encore une fois, c'est une pure merveille !!! elle est somptueuse !!

De très bonnes fêtes à toi,

Sophie

Stempeltiger said...

Oh my goodness ... your card is sooooooo GORGEOUS Silvie. Your colouring is absolutely beautiful.

I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a New Year full of creativity, happiness and health. I look forward to the visits to your wonderful and inspiring blog.

Greetings from the heart
Swantje

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous! Merry Christmas and a healthy new year!
Hugs
Cordine

Exclusively by Mel said...

Silvie,
Your card is so beautiful!
I saw it on Bunny Zoe's site and fell in love with it.
Mel. xxx

Sara H said...

Gorgeous piece of art =)
I wish you a happy new year 2012!!!!!

Lorraine Mcneil said...

Woo hoo, Silvie, I'm home and your my first stop. Oh my gosh, this is brilliant, as per usual. What a genius you are!!! Just blooming perfect. I'm loving it. Will pm you soon.
Loads of hugs
Lorraine xxx HAPPY NEW YEAR