Monday, December 19, 2011

Let it snow!

Hello everyone,
I hope you had a great weekend!
Today starts a new challenge on TOMIC and this week our theme is: SNOWFLAKE SYMPHONY IN PURPLE.

I've made a mitten shaped card with Waiting Tilda. She's one of the older ones but definitely one of my favourites. The firepace behind Tilda is by Magnolia as well.
I hope you can join us in the the challenge this week! As always there's a wonderful prize to be won from Magnolia and lots of inspiration from my DT friends.




sentiment inside:
Supplies:
Stamps: Waiting Tilda (Magnolia Winter collection 2008), Fireplace with stockings (So jolly 2009) Waltzingmouse - Let it snow sentiment; Magnolia Sentiment (inside)
Coloring medium: Copics
Paper: Fancy Pants - Tradition, Bazzill cardstock
Tools: Spellbinders Mittens die, Martha Stewart - Pinking scallop border punch, Martha Stewart Alpine and Scandinavian Snowflake punches
Embellies - Stampin' up ribbon, Twinklets Diamong dust, Liquid appliqué for the snow effect, gloves charm, flatback pearls, stardust stickles

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a lovely day everyone!
Hugs,


22 comments:

Martina said...

Silvie, I simply LOVE all your cards and everytime I see one of your newest creation I fell in love with them...soooo super cute and gorgeous!!! This mitten shaped card is again soooo beautiful...it is really stunning!
Hugs,
Martina

Maline said...

Ta moufle est absolument magnifique, j'aime vraiment beaucoup. Bisous

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous! Love the mittenshape card!
Hugs
Cordine

Sara H said...

Oh that´s sooo beautiful!!! Love the desing! Gorgeous work =)

Frouwkje said...

So BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
xxx Frouwkje

Kelly said...

Extremely cute, I love the mitten and Tilda is perfect for this. Great colors too.

Louise said...

Gorgeous card, love the mitten and the scene you created.
Happy Holidays
Louise

Patti Jo said...

Cute as can be Silvie!!! Love the shape and the color combination along with your gorgeous coloring!!!

Unknown said...

J'adore cette carte and j'adore sortout la forme que tu as choisi.
Francy

Views From My Scraproom... said...

Silvie,
I love the card! It is just too cute! I think I need this mitten die
Hugs,
Carolyn

Peggie said...

Adorable. Just love all the mittens. Beautiful snow. Fantastic coloring.

Christina C. said...

Love this AMAZING card, Sylvie!
Incredibly GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

EnblogSail said...

Hi, I didn't know Spellbinders has a mitten die. Very cute!
Caryl

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh, this is just more than adorable! What an endearing little card this is, and the shape is so fun! Beautiful coloring and wonderful use of your design elements. Soooooo cute! Hugs...Barb

Elle said...

ADORABLE! I love the shape and your coloring is sure perfection.

cathylynn said...

Oh are you clever or what? This is phenomenal!! I love the mitten shape and your coloting of Tilda is fabulous. Heck all your work is FABULOUS!!!! I love to visit your blog!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Frances said...

Beautiful project and wonderful coloring, hugs, Frances.

Anonymous said...

This is delightful Sylvie! I love your colour choice and pretty shape for your card, Just lovely!
Hugs Julie P

Danielle Champagne said...

OH!!! comme c'est original Silvie, j'adore la forme de mitaine. et cette jolie Tilda, ton coloriage est super. Bravo.

Sandy said...

I love your card - it is very, very special!!
Merry Christmas!!
Sandy

cabio's craft corner said...

Love the cute shape of the mitten. Very sweet Tilda and lovely design of your card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Lorraine Mcneil said...

Oh, I've been missing you so much. I'm having a ball seeing what you've been doing while I've been away. This is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!