Saturday, February 1, 2014

Saturated Canary - A New Canvas ♥♥ for Live and Love Crafts ♥

Hello everyone,
I'm very excited to share my post today! A couple of months ago, the lovely Sandy, owner of Live and Love Crafts store, asked me of I wanted to be a Guest Designer for the February challenge! Of course, without any hestitation I said YES! I just love LLC store and I love the DT, so it's a great honor for me to be joining them for this challenge. THANK YOU so much, Sandy!!
So the new challenge at LLC blog starts today and the theme is an easy one: LOVE AND LACE.

For my card, I colored the gorgeous SATURATED CANARY - A NEW CANVAS. She's so beautiful, definitely one of my favorites SC digis (but then I say it about all SC imagas, LOL!!)

Image is colored with Copics:
RV99, 95, 93, 91, 10, 000
E47, 44, 41 40
E77, 74, 71, 70
hair: E29, 25, 53
skin: E04, 11, 01, 000, 0000; R22, 21
palette: E39, 35, 31, 30
canvas: W5, 3, 1, 00


Papers are by Maja Design - Vintage Autumn Basics
 (available at LLC store)
Lace, bark heart, flowers, frosted berries, berry pin, seam binding are from LLC too.


I used several Mangolia DooHickey dies on my card: Swirl, So Wrapped Lovely Heart tag, Orchids. The pretty Heart Doily die peeking out behing the image is by La-la land Crafts. All dies are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

 

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Hugs




2 comments:

Christina C. said...

This is my favorite SC image and you colored and showcased her magnificently! Beautiful details on this work of art!

Loopylou. said...

ooooh its so beautiful silvie, I love it.
huge hugs Lou xxx