Monday, February 10, 2014

Wee stamps - Winter Friends ♥♥

Hello lovelies, 
hope you had a wonderful weekend! Today starts a brand new challenge at  Bunny Zoe's Crafts.  This month's theme is LOVE AND HEARTS. Pretty easy, right?

I have made a card with the gorgeous Whimsy Wee Stamps - Winter Friends. Such a darling image! 



Image is colored with Copics:
Dress: R85, 83, RV11, R30, 00
C3, 1, 00; B000; E44, 43, 41, 40
Hair: E29, 25, 53
Skin: E13, 11, 01, 000, 0000; R22, 20
C9, 7, 5, 3
E37, 35, 33, 31







5 comments:

Kerri said...

I love your work it is awesome thanks for taking the time to share with all of us!!!!

Céline said...

ça fait un long moment que je ne suis pas passée par là, je regarde toujours tes merveille, mais là j'avais envie de m'arrêter pour faire coucou et te dire combien j'admire ton travail
bises
céline

Only By His Grace said...

This is so adorable Silvie.
every detail is perfect. could you please tell me what die frame you have used that has the little holes around it. I tried to find it thinking it was a Spellbinders one but couldn't find it anywhere.
My email address
mazdo1@bigpond.com
Hugs maz

Silvie Z said...

Hello Maz, have sent you an email! Thank you for your comment ♥
xxxx

Mynn xx said...

Another stunner!!! I utterly adore that fabulous bow! I hope you link this one up with us at House of Card, too! :) LOVE your work! Mynn xx