Tuesday, April 22, 2014

La-La Land Crafts NEW RELEASE with PAPER DOLL MARCI ♥♥

Hello everyone. 
I'm here to share my 2nd project with the brand new La-La Land Crafts items. Another fabolous release, I tell you!! The new release is available NOW - click HERE to start shopping!!

My card today features the following La-La Land Crafts items:

StampsPaper Doll Marci (Hearts), Beautiful Day Sentiment Set
New DiesCherry Blossom BranchCherry Blossom FlowersRandom Flag BannerDiamond WirePicket FenceBuild-A-BeeBirdhouseWhimsical TreeFlower Bunch
Old Dies - Heart Doily, Heart Doily Border, Stitched Scallops Border



Marci is colored with Copics:
Outfit: E79, 77, 74, 71, 70, C9, 7, 5; 3, 1, 00
Heart: R39, 37, 29, 27
Hair: 29, 27, 25, 53
Skin: E13, 11, 01, 000, 0000; R21, 20



Papers are by Maja Design - Vintage Autumn Basics.

Roses, cherry blossom flowers, hip rose buds, beaded berries, white stamen, pink and cream seam binding, flatback flower embellishments are from the Ribbon Girl


And here is a complete list of items from the brand new La-La Land Crafts release:

Marci and Luka stamps:

NEW Paper Doll Marcis, Sentiments and Background Elements. Perfect for cards and Mixed Media projects too :


10 new dies: 

New 3D Kits:


If you live in Europe, La-La Land Crafts Dies and Stamps can be purchased at BUNNY ZOE'S CRAFTS.

 Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and see the rest of the release being showcased!!
Have an awesome day and thank you for popping in!
Hugs, 

3 comments:

Jane ayres said...

<3 love your card ... its fantastic .. your colouring and dies are to die for ... love it x hugs jane x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh WOW do I love this! Love just everything about it! Judy x

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous Silvie! I just looking on your card and looking and it blows me away. so many details awesome new dies!!! I wish I could have them all. lol Bot a few I will buy for sure. :) Thanks to you.
Jasmina