Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Saturated Canary - BUTTERFLY BABIES ♥♥

Hello,
Hope you are having a great week. I'm sorry for being a little bit absent. We're moving to a new house, so I have no time for crafting :(

I have a little Saturated Canary baby card to share. I was asked a while ago by a dear friend of mine to make a baby card for twins. Now that I'm allowed to publish it as the card has reached it's recipient, I can share it with you :)

I used the gorgeous 'Butterfly Baby' digi. It's my absolute favorite baby image ever  
To create an identical twin baby, I flipped the original image to the left (I asked Krista about this and it's OK to flip images. If you ever have some doubts about the term of use, you can check them HERE.)


Images are colored with Copics:
R89, 85, 83, 81, RV10, 000
RV99, 95, 93, 91
E47, 44, 43, 41, 40
hair: E29, 25, 53
skin :E04, 11, 01, 000, 0000; R21, 20


Papers are by Maja Design.
Dies used: 
Magnolia DooHickey dies - So Wrapped Lovely Heart tag, Banners, Doily flowers
La-La Land Crafts - Heart Doily, Heart Banner, Filigree Crown, Wings, Rolled roses


Embellies from the Ribbon Girl
Pink Beaded berries, Pink Beaded twirl, 20 pink and white roses, 10mm pink roses, white hip rose bud, Silky self adhesive pearl hearts, flower shaped pearl embellishments, decorative pin, baby feet charms, cream and pink tulip seam binding, flatback gems and pearls



Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Have a lovely day!

Love

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous with a wonderful shabby chic flair.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Céline said...

splendide comme toujours
bises
céline

Unknown said...

Awesome creation Silvie! Love "twins"!
Jasmina