Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Magnolia Unce upon a Time collection and C.C.Designs - Potted Lucy card!

Hello,
I have a new card to show you today. This time I colored the sweet Potted Lucy by C.C.Designs. The papers are from Prima Botanical paper pad. and the pretty corners are La La Land Crafts filigree corner die. Flowers, lace, ribbon and other embellies are from the Ribbon Girl (items used on my card can be found at the end of my post)
Lucy is colored with Copics.
R89,85, 83, 81, RV00
YG99, 97, 95, 93, 91
E49, 29, 27, 53, 51
E19, 18, 17, 15, 13, 11, 01

 


And for Magnolia lovers: The brand new Once upon a time collection is now available for pre-orders at BUNNY ZOE's CRAFTS + there's 10% off across the store!!!!!



Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Hugs, 



7 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

Gorgeous card Silvie! Mary x

Jenny said...

Oh my this is so stunning! As ever your creations are utterly beautiful <3 Jen xxx

susiestacey said...

Stunning card, l have just had a browse through your amazing and beautiful blog x Susan x

Dena said...

Silvie! Your work is always so stunning! I really wish I could color hair like you do!!!! The doily behind the image is so pretty! What a wonderful creation!!!
Hugs, Dena

Maline said...

Quelle jolie carte et quel travail même à l'intérieur, elle est juste parfaite! Bisous

Elise said...

Hi Silvie!!! :) Gosh, your creations simply takes my breath away every time I come see! The way you add things, the way you color, everything ... EVERYTHING is just so AMAAAAZING! LooOOOve it like always Sweetie!

PS. Wishing you a very beautiful Easter weekend!

Much Love,
Elise

Lorraine Mcneil said...

Oh, I must have missed this one while I was away. How stinking cute is she. Beautiful work. You blow me away. Luv Lol xxxx