Sunday, March 31, 2013

Magnolia - Tilda with Mr.Rooster ♥

Hello,
today starts a new Magnolia challenge at the Ribbon Girl Challenge blog. The theme is ADD FLOWERS - nice and easy :)
For my card  decided to color Tilda with Mr.Rooster from Magnolia Little Easter Collection. I also used and some of the new Magnolia DooHickey dies - Peonies and Vintage Bow Lacing Sugar border.

 
 Image is colored with Copics:
RV99, 95, 93, 91, 00, 0000
E77, 74,71, 70
E49, 59, 29, 25, 53, 52
rooster: E49, 47, 44, 43, 42, 40
 I stamped one of the Whimsy Seed packets motifs on Magnolia So Wrapped lovely die cut
The gorgeous papers are from Maja Design Vintage Summer Basic paper pad and the beautiful embellies are from the Ribbon Girl (links can be found at the end of my post).


Do go and check out  the rest of the DT creations! They are all so gorgeous!
Thank you for stopping by!

HAPPY EASTER with lots of yummy chocolates!!!
Hugs, 



13 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

This is so beautiful! love the very pretty butterflies, gorgeous card.
Mel. xxx

susiestacey said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love it all x Susan x

Louise said...

Hi Silvie! ❤
Oh hunni..this is soooo gorge I just can't describe how much I adore it :) Tilda and rooster is coloured to pure perfection!! Told as hair leaves me breathless!
Stunning papers, awesome shape and divine details too!
You're the master and I'm taking a bow to the princess of card making! ;)

Lots of love, happy Easter! ❤

Sharon said...

Wow Silvie, this is absolutely stunning. Beautiful image, papers and embellishments. Love it.
Hugs Sharon x

Alberto said...

Hello silvie!

wow! i am alaways so inspired by your cards! they are alaways perfect and amazing on each single detail!
love the image and the flowers are perfect!
the butterflies and the key are also so much amazing!
well, i'm so happy to work with you at bunny zoe's craft DT!

love, alby

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous ♥♥ Love the butterflies on the top and your Colouring is always ♥♥

Manu said...

WOWOWOWOW I love this card!!!

Happy Easter.
Manu

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

silvie this is amaaaazing! i love all of the layering and how you have done the butterfly border - such a great idea! the stamping on the tag is just lovely too...i think i need these!!! hehe :)

Janiel/ janny said...

Hello Sweetie, this is STUNNING!!! Love love love all of the details!! What an eye catcher of a card!!
Hope your Easter was wonderful... Have a great week big hugs.....Janiel

Lorraine Mcneil said...

Hello Gorgeous Girl. Well this is fantastic. It reminds me of myself and my rooster, Reuben. I love your colour scheme again and I'm loving those butterflies on top. I also love that you've used the seed die from Whimsy. I have that one but, yes, its still in the packet, unopened!!! I'ts amazing as always and I'll be checking it out for the next 3 days... ha ha. Big big hugs. Lol xxxx

Jenny said...

Stunning! Love these colours, what a fabby creation! jen xxx

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous, Silvie! I love the design, the colors and your stunning coloring. A great idea with the image inside the card too! Thank you for sharing!
Hugs,
Elizabeth x

Teresa Kline said...

amazing coloring....hope you have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*