Sunday, October 27, 2013

Magnolia - SUMMER WEDDING TILDA ♥♥

Hello lovelies,
Today starts a new RIBBON GIRL MAGNOLIA challenge. The theme is SPOTS AND DOTS.
My card features Magnolia - Summer Wedding Tilda from the Special Moments Collection. She's a cutie, isn't she?


Image is colored with Copics:
Dress: E44, 43, 41, 40; V09, 06, 01
shoes: E29, 27, 25, 23, 21
hair: E29, 25, 53, 51
skin: E13, 11, 01, 000, 0000, R22, 21
flowers: V09, 06, 01


Papers are by Maja Designs - Fika collection.


Gorgeous embellies from the Ribbon Girl:
15mm Plum Satin ribbon, 38mm Ivory Guipure lace, 32mm 'Annabelle' cluny lace, Kort and Godt Purple and Ivory rolled roses, Beaded Ivory Gypsophalia, Cheesecloth, 3mm lilac bead string, Lady Lavender Purple and Cream Seam binding, Bronze button charm, Ivory flatback pearls, Stardust Stickles


Thank you for popping in!
Have a lovely Sunday everyone!
Hugs



9 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Silvie what a stunning creation love the layout, colours, image and embellishments simply gorgeous. Love Alison xx

Lou said...

Hi! such a pretty card,amazing detail and love your colours/colouring too.hugs Lou.xx

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely card Silvie, gorgeous colours! Mary x

Elena F Scrap said...

Turly beautiful. Fantastic card as allways super detailed all around and with your magic touch. Elena F.

Denise Gutierrez said...

WOW WOW! I just stumbled upon your blog and I so happy I did! your coloring is beautiful! and I LOVE LOVE your layouts/layers... (the thing I wanna learn more)

I am your newest follower

Unknown said...

Your coloring is WOW!!
I love love this card.

Hugs,
Dian Ratna

Christina C. said...

WOW....this is an incredibly gorgeous work of art!!!! Takes my breath away!

Ellen said...

Gorgeous!
Hugs Ellen

Anonymous said...

Beautifully coloured and created, I love all the pretty details, so pretty
Hugs Julie P