Saturday, October 19, 2013

Saturated Canary - TIDY UP and SWEET SHACK ♥♥

Hello friends,
today I'd like to share a card I made for my Saturated Canary DT. 
Have you seen the latest SC digis? They were released last week and they are A-W-E-S-O-M-E!! I have used 2 images from this release, they are TIDY UP and SWEET SHACK. This little girlie is absolutely one of my favorites EVER and I so so love those gorgeous houses Krista designed - I want to have a sweet shack like that in my garden!!!

Not sure if you can see it well from the pictures but I made a frame to make my card look like a shadow box.


Images are colored with Copics:
Tidy Upclothes: E79, 77, 74, 71, 70
RV95, R85, 83, 81, RV10, 00, 0000
B0000, C5, 3, 1, 00
E47, 43, 41, 40
shoes: E29, 27, 25, 23, 21
broom: E18, 11, E35, E53, 50
hair; E29, 25, 53, 51
Sweet Shack: roof: E49, E29, E79, 77, 74, 71, 70, 63
YG99, 97, 95, 93, 91, 67, G46; E43, 41, 40
wall: E47, 44, 43, 42, 41, 40
stones: W7, 5, 3, 1, 00
door, window, swing: E29, 39, 37, 35, 33, 31, 30

that's quite a list, lol!

  

Papers are by Maja Design - Vintage Spring Basics. So pretty!


Flowers, berries, organza pearl trim, seam binding, pearls, flatback flower embellishment, pink hemp twine, key charm, pearl hearts are from the Ribbon Girl


Hope you like my project today! Thank you for popping in!
Have a lovely weekend everyone!
Hugs


14 comments:

Magda said...

There are no words that can express my feelings when I admire your creation Sylvie!!!!!!!!!
Amazing, great coloring!!!!
What a beautiful LO, nice story...you created!!!
And even the inside looks nice!!
Wish you a nice weekend and am looking forward for your next creation!!!!!!!!
Magda


karalschuknecht said...

Stunning card

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful! I am so amazed by your coloring, I just can't stop looking at it....it's perfect.
I'm your newest follower so I can be sure to see more of your incredible work.
hugs--
Roberta
Queen Bee Paper Crafts
My Blog Candy

Ellen said...

This is gorgeous Silvie....love it!
Hugs Ellen

Eulanda said...

OMG!! I've never really commented on your stuff before but I have seen a lot of your work on Facebook and around. You are an amazing card maker and this just proves that again. I am blown away. Nice job! Hugs!

Sharon said...

Wow Sylvie - fabulous. Love the image and details but especially the butterflies and flowers in the corner. Just gorgeous.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Silvie gorgeous card am off now to see what delights I can find at Saturated Canary. Love Alison xx

Denise Goeldner said...

Oh my this EXTRAORDINARY, I love it to bits, I'm speechless, hugs xx

clarose said...

Tres tres jolie carte. Impressionant tout le travail et détails.

Belinda said...

Oh I love this card. It is so pretty I can't take my eyes off it. Your coloring is amazing. I love all the fine details in your card. Thank you so much for sharing.

Every week I want to enter Saturated Canary's challenge but I am blown away by the talent and never submit.

Belinda

Dena said...

OMG!OMG!OMG! This is STUNNING Silvie!!!!! I love it! Love the house and the cute little character and your AMAZING coloring skills!!! What a masterpiece!!!!!
Hugs, Dena

Liz's creative corner said...

OMG hun just saw this on SC and had to pop over, wow it's beyond gorgeous, so love your cards, hugs Liz xx

annemarie said...

your card is stunning, love all the details and the tree is gorgeous I can imagine you want it in your garden :)

hugs Annemarie

Christina C. said...

This creation is a MASTERPIECE.....I am blown away by your talent!!!!!